Amazon Points program is Amazon’s rewards points program, currently offered exclusively in Japan. Amazon Points is one of the most strategic initiatives in consumer marketing for Amazon.co.jp. The program aims to drive customer engagement and to drive growth of business, spanning consumer products (e.g., books, electronics, sporting goods, fashion and food) and digital products (e.g., Kindle books). Senior Marketing Manager, Amazon Points, is responsible for the marketing activities of Amazon Points. This position plays a vital role in driving growth of Amazon Points via promotions and marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate should possess experience with data driven online direct marketing, strong analytical skills, and deep insights into needs of customers and business. This role is inherently cross-functional – required to work closely with key stakeholders worldwide, as well as consumer marketing and retail category teams in Japan. This position reports to Senior Manager, Amazon Points. Key Responsibilities:
- Own and execute compelling Amazon Points promotions and marketing activities in Japan. Plan, coordinate, and implement mass and targeted marketing promotions to drive customer engagement and to achieve business goals.
- Analyze the results of the promotions and reflect the analysis to improve the next promotions continuously.
- Drive expansion of Amazon Points program into various customer segments by developing and executing marketing strategies of Amazon Points promotions.
- Work closely with category teams and identify category-specific requirements for promotions to make sure the program contributes to all JP categories and businesses.
- Create onsite customer experience for the Amazon Points promotions by partnering up with Amazon Points site merchandiser
- Manage the technical aspects of the Points related promotions. Work closely with Technical Product Manager and Amazon Points Platform Team based in Japan.
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Amazon Points, and contribute to establish the vision, goals, and the strategy for Amazon Points Program.