Amazon Software Development Engineer – In Test (Amazon Device Software)
Interested in Amazon Device Products? Come work on it. We’re building the solutions behind Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
We are looking for an individual with a passion for making development teams more efficient and productive. An individual that has the wisdom and know how to create an infrastructure to support a truly world-class product development team. This is an opportunity to build the automated test infrastructure of your dreams.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
- Experience developing in a Linux environment and in utilizing virtual machines
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results
- Experience automating the validating of modern user interfaces and messaging infrastructures
- Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in house developed toolsets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Experienced in interacting and coordinating test activities amongst multiple teams
- You can choose your office location, Tokyo or Osaka.