We are inventing the future for consumer electronics products and looking for a Sr. User Experience Designer to create the next generation of user interactions and digital services for a new line of consumer products. Particularly, we are looking for a highly capable individual contributor who can shine by working collaboratively with other designers, who are highly organized and self-driven, and have the composure and communication talent to effectively present to internal stakeholders.
If you are passionate about guiding the future of Amazon experiences and creating innovative, elegant, customer-focused designs, we want to talk to you.
- Create interactions and information architecture for connected hardware and accompanying mobile app.
- Brainstorm and prototype concepts, specify designs according to use cases and iterate designs based on feedback and data.
- Collaborate closely with a multi-disciplinary design team to create user experience with visual elements, animations and sound.
- Partner with UX Research Team to formulate generative and usability research studies. Create necessary materials for test sessions.
- Participate in software design sprints to ensure all details of interaction design is delivered to specifications that you create.
- Contribute to Product Management and Engineering work streams to instill best practices in user interaction and service design throughout the customer’s journey.
- Be an advocate of customers throughout design and development of products.