Interested in Alexa and the companion app for mobile? Help us build new mobile experiences for our customers in Japan and world-wide. We’re working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap that adds great value to Amazon customers. You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the group, and you will develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
- Lead the development of the consumer-focused product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
This role will lead product management for the Alexa mobile app and mobile platform. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of a cutting edge mobile product that will be used every day by Amazon customers.