TRMS is seeking dedicated, hardworking, analytical candidates with a proven track record of performance and results-oriented thinking to join the Buyer Risk Investigations Team. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online e-commerce fraud. Ideal applicants will have experience in the eCommerce space and at least one year of previous fraud investigations experience. All candidates will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision.
The position is located in Sapporo, Japan, and is in charge of buyer side investigations in Chinese and English languages. The position relies on excellent judgement to plan and execute goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager. Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy. Job Responsibilities
· Ability to perform deep dives and write up for complex and sensitive escalations to Legal and Compliance teams.
· Work with internal TRMS teams to come up with action plans to address corrective and preventative measures to mitigate risk.
· Work with stakeholders to drive process improvements that will impact internal and external customers
· Analyze fraud trends and escalate appropriately to stakeholders
· Use a combination of manual and automated tools to gather data and conduct ad-hoc investigations
· Contribute and/or lead special projects which reduce fraud related losses, while maintaining focus on a positive customer experience
· Maintain the confidentiality of all information obtained during the investigations process
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
· Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, and detail-oriented
· Proven ability to work in fast-paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses
· Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a global team environment