The Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) team is charged with safeguarding all Amazon marketplaces to ensure long-term customer satisfaction with their experiences. We achieve this through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the buyers and sellers on our marketplace.
We're looking for a Project Manager for TRMS to join our Global Quality Team tasked with building a world class Quality operation to help drive quality and customer experience advantages for Amazon globally. As a key member of the TRMS Quality team, you will continually raise the bar on both audit and decision making quality and performance through people.
As a Quality Project Manager for TRMS, you will be responsible for working closely with Quality Program Managers to support business team program requirements by executing and tracking project tasks. You will interface with numerous stakeholders internal and external to TRMS across global sites. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, requiring rapid delivery of extensive data collection and analysis while adhering to time constraints. You will be expected to build a collaborative network across the TRMS support functions to build solid relationships with stakeholders and operations teams. In addition, you will also prepare and execute regular program updates to Quality Leadership. Summary of Responsibilities
· Drive a Zero Defect culture by managing controllable root-cause defects and ensure implementation of controls and minimize losses.
· Own the development of robust quality feedback loops into training, analytics, and process to drive continuous improvement.
· Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and dynamically lead business and product teams to define and deliver solutions to establish quality standards and processes.
· Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, identify trends, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for overall process improvements.
· Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
· Provide meaningful and valuable write ups and program reports.