External job description
Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping customers across Japan adopt Amazon Web Services by helping to enable the sales organization focused on global enterprises, fast-growing mid-market companies, and the industry’s hottest start-ups? Do you have the business savvy, organization skills and ability to collaborate across multiple business owners to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider?
As a Customer Enablement Specialist (CES) Program Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides support across the sales organization. Your responsibilities will focus on partnering with sales teams to provide unparalleled business support to customers, including account management activities, cost optimization efforts, and other programs focused on creating an excellent customer experience. Additionally, you will support the AWS Contracts process which includes working with the sales teams across the world, AWS Legal and AWS executives to get appropriate signatures and approvals. You should be a self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, prepared to work in a high-volume environment, with multiple sales teams in a fast paced, dynamic industry. Roles & Responsibilities:
· Manage numerous ad hoc requests concurrently
· Gather insights from the business, formulating opinions and presenting solutions to sales leadership
· Interface with billing, accounts receivables, sales, operations, customer service, legal, and customers
· Coordinate monthly with sales reps to execute customer reporting or analysis obligations
· Become a subject matter expert with respect to the customer experience, specifically on billing and invoicing
· Create and send monthly service usage reports where needed, with the ability to understand, analyze, and explain directly to the customer as necessary
· Partner with AWS sales reps to assist with customer onboarding and directly support key AWS accounts on a daily and monthly basis
· Partner with Sales reps, AWS Legal and AWS executives to support the contracts process.
· Establish monthly business review process to gather insight for the sales team
· Facilitate customer needs for service assistance, interfacing with multiple other departments as applicable