Amazon Pay is the service which offers more convenient and safer shopping experience to Amazon customer.
Amazon Pay makes customer to be able to leverage their shipping information and credit card which stores on Amazon for shopping on off-Amazon sites. By this service, customers don't need to remember every single ID/Password at off-amazon sites, no need to type in address/Credit card, and be protected by Amazon Marketplace Guarantee. There are quite a few merchants who reported that Amazon Pay wallet share became 30% to 50% at their site and Amazon Pay are well accepted by customers. For Merchants, Amazon Pay can increase their conversion rate (cart-in to purchase-complete) and acquire new members. Merchants mentioned that their conversion rate became double and new member registration% became triple than before.
Since its JP launch in May 2015, over one thousand merchants have already installed this service and this business is growing much faster than any other country and our business plan. Amazon decided to invest more resource to further accelerate this business in JP and make the business into remarkable size. Thus, Amazon Pay team is seeking an experienced online marketing manager for Amazon Pay in Japan. This role will be responsible for developing and executing lead generation/nurturing strategies to help Amazon Pay get hot leads through automated online marketing activities. · Responsibilities
- Build and execute an effective online marketing plan using marketing automation tool like Marketo to drive lead nurturing, registration, and accelerate launch.
- Create and optimize marketing content (email, web site, landing page, etc.) by working together with internal stakeholders such as offline marketing, product marketing, and sales teams in Amazon Pay JP as well as in other locale.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the projects/campaigns and run PDCA cycle.
- Automation, creating a mechanism and streamlining marketing initiatives.
- Partner with global marketing team to import best practices and export learnings.