JP Prime seeks a motivated and team-oriented individual to support VP, Prime, Director, Delivery Experience, and team’s programs in product, marketing, and services. This exciting role requires strong leadership with sound judgment, outstanding efficiency, exceptional prioritization skills, and the unique ability to attend to details and get things done. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people inside and outside the company is critical. A proven track record of taking initiative, delivering exceptional results, and exceeding expectations is important.
The most successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence, as well as an effective executor of assigned tasks. The position requires ability to prioritize and complete a variety of tasks quickly with little to no guidance, and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. Understanding basic company organization, working relationships, and business partner roles and responsibilities is important. The individual needs to maintain excellent rapport with the Executive Assistants to the Vice Presidents and Directors and establish effective communication. S/he is also expected to demonstrate strong ownership of assigned tasks in product, marketing and services, while managing, tracking, improving and delivering great results. This position reports to VP, JP Prime.
ResponsibilitiesExecutive Assistant Responsibilities (10% to 30% of work hours)
Program Support Responsibilities (70% to 90% of work hours)
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling requirements
- Streamline inbound/outbound communications, maximizing productivity and ensuring requests receive attention with the proper level of urgency
- Submit expenses reports on behalf of VP, Prime and Director, Delivery Experience
- Coordinate team activities and schedule events with visitors from overseas
- Support JP Prime team’s programs in product, marketing and services
- Manage and track marketing creative testing, and improve results
- Localize website contents and language strings
- Conduct basis analyses of performance of programs
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables