Would you like to experience what it would have felt like to join Amazon in 1995? You like entrepreneurship? Read on... Who We Are
The Amazon to India (A2I) Technology team builds products and services that solve unique customer needs in Amazon’s fastest growing marketplace. We are a multi-billion dollar business with huge potential to grow in a trillion dollar market.
Our team owns the complete business and seller experience for Amazon India, work on a wide range of technologies (including AWS and EC2) and build and operate highly scalable, low latency mobile first products and services.
Our QA/SDET team will play a pivotal role in this program, with the mission to build and execute a streamlined QA process for the new business initiatives. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon, from the ground up.
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead QA team and build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of international customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As a QAM, You will coach, mentor and grow a team of QA Engineers and SDETs. You will work across large scale platform teams and define processes and engagement models that address unique needs of End-End testing and Quality Assurance processes for Indian businesses and Sellers. Who You Are
· You are a sharp, experienced people manager with strong problem-solving skills, a solid software testing foundation.
· You are obsessed with quality improvement and highly committed to building and retaining a solid QA team, creating reliable testing strategy, automation for regression, feature and E2E testing
· You are a talented, detail, oriented and enthusiastic tester who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to consumers. Responsibilities
At a strategic level, our QA team will help drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies. The QA team will also drive efficiencies in the QA process and invest appropriately in process changes, automation, tools etc to reduce the overall QA effort for the product. The goal of our QA team is to build a comprehensive test suite that will be utilized to validate the solution in a scalable and repeatable manner. The QA team identifies use cases and creates test plans, defines test strategies and creates test cases to validate software design via manual and automated tests.
· As a QAM, you are responsible for working with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements.
· Responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses that align with team's vision.
· You will work with a team of quality engineering professions (QAEs and SDETs) to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
· You will work with remote, cross organization teams to achieve the desired product quality.
· You will also participate in operational excellence activities for the entire organization.
· Your knowledge and leadership while working with partner teams will be exemplary, and you will you work to bridge the communication gap between our partner teams, and help ensure consistency in our QA activities across multiple shores.