Japan Consumer Tech is a global software development group based in Tokyo, Japan. We are seeking a data-driven and customer-obsessed Product Manager to drive innovative changes in algorithms and UX that will enhance the search experience for our Japanese customers, followed by worldwide expansion.
As a Product Manager, you will be a leading voice for our customers, diving deep into their needs and aspirations to help them find the right products in Search. You will drive think big ideas by utilizing an immense amount of data from customer feedback, usability studies, machine learning and data mining. We offer a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be driving a key part of the shopping experience. You will need to anticipate bottlenecks, assess risks, drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups to deliver solutions in a timely and agile manner.
• Be an advocate for customers and their needs.
• Drive team priorities, commitments, and deadlines within the team and across Amazon for: Design, Development, Machine Learning, Product Management, Operations, Infrastructure, and Analytics.
• Own core business processes for the organization such as annual and three-year planning, senior executive goal development, and monthly reporting.
• Regularly communicate with business, technical, and senior leaders across Amazon.
• Understand and explain complex technical and product issues and communicate them to business partners to drive resolution.
• Manage the product roadmap from inception through implementation; establish processes, tools, and tracking/reporting mechanisms.
• Lead and influence others effectively to establish clear coordination and accountability across teams in various geographic locations.
• Anticipate problems, seek creative solutions, productively escalate issues, and maximize business benefit while building the best customer experience.
• Write and deliver high-quality documentation for technical and non-technical audiences.