1. Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
2. Experience working within a high-growth, technology company.
3. Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
4. Experience with abuse, risk management, compliance or similar product initiatives is preferred.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management.
6. Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
7. High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.