Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. AWS Support provides global technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features.
We have a team of talented Support Engineers located in 8 countries around the world, and are growing rapidly.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least two years of experience in an IT Technical role
- Knowledge of below technologies:
Linux, UNIX or Windows
- Troubleshooting skills
- Passion to work with customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle many tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Excited about technology
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts
- Previous experience working with Relational Databases