· Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
· A bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree is ideal.
· Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) is a big plus.
· Experience working with software developers in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus.