Amazon Japan is looking for a finance manager to support the Amazon Device Sales and Marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon, providing end-to-end finance support for one of the Device categories offered in Japan: Kindle eReaders, Fire Tablets or Fire TV Streaming Media Players. This role will be responsible for the financial assessments of key investments in the areas of promotions, engagement and strategic business initiatives. It includes the category’s financial planning and forecasts.
The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader and a strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills and solid business judgment. She/he has demonstrated ability to effectively manage the financial responsibilities of a fast-paced and extremely dynamic business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyze opportunities and develop financial models for strategies and business plans to grow the Japan Device business.
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall financial performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement.
- Lead the financial planning process for a Japan Device category.
- Provide financial insights for periodic business reviews (Weekly Business Review) with the senior management.
- Provide constant financial guidance to enhance the cost efficiency and process effectively.