As an Editorial Manager for New Techonologies team, you will be responsible for managing translation process, proofreading, and editing developer-facing content from English to Japanese. You will manage tone-and-voice standards and execute quality and consistency of translated content. You will also create content to address incremental requirements and/or unique aspects of the Japanese experience to educate developers.
You will develop relationships with the technical teams, developer documentation teams, and translation outsourcing teams, as well as educate and drive adoption of localization best practices and report to senior leaders on key metrics. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. S/he will have a proven track record in using data to guide decisions, being able to prioritize, and acting upon the information received.
- Effectively manage multiple translation projects and initiatives
- Work with business teams to create and/or source the right content
- Drive the day to day publishing of content
- Collaborate effectively with teams including technical writers, marketing, tech evangelists, and other stakeholders
- Help define and manage the editorial calendar
- Track customer and key performance metrics to drive successful web user experience
- Work with user experience/design team to develop the right creative assets