Amazon is looking for an experienced operations lead to play a leadership role in the revolution of fashion e-commerce in the Japan Photo Studio.
Extensive experience in an operations environment is a requirement for this role. Additionally the successful candidate will be required to understand concepts such as lean operations, kaizen, and 5S.
The operations manager will design and implement workflows to support a high volume of quality photography according to Amazon’s creative standards, while remaining within budget and turnaround time. This role will be the primary point of contact between the Amazon Imaging studio and warehouse teams. Responsibilities
- Overall management and direction of studio operations
- Oversee the flow of product and digital assets through all stages of the studio workflow
- Sourcing and coordination of operations staff
- Responsible for the definition and effective roll out of systems that track the volume and flow of product that requires imaging
- Contributes kaizen expertise and drives a culture of continuous change into the studio environment.
- Regular reporting on key productivity and quality metrics
- Responsible for implementing studio-wide safety programs including disaster preparedness for Amazon and freelance staff
- Responsible for the career development, performance management and training of team members