Amazon strives to be the Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is seeking for an experienced Sr. Program Manager to support business operations in Amazon Japan to enhance Shopping Experience for Home products. The role’s primary responsibilities are to develop, support and continuously improve the business operation in the area of item discoverability and browse/catalogue quality.
Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for executing various strategic projects, such as launching new features, improving categorization and catalogue data quality within Life&Leisure marketplace business, mainly for Home, for better customer experience and increasing traffic, revenue and profit. He/she will interact and collaborate with technical team, browse team and catalogue team that are located mainly in US/EU/JP, to adopt best in class technologies and also design methodology to prevent/fix data quality matters.
This position will be mainly working with diverse and fast growing business teams in Amazon, such as Retail Category team (Home, Toys, Sports, Automotive, Home Improvement and Business, Industrial & Scientific Supplies), JP/US/EU browse/catalogue team, JP/US/EU technical team, Seller and other Product Line counterparts.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead and drive new feature adoption to improve shopping experience and item discoverability with thorough business impact analysis
• Find solutions for Retail Category teams to improve browse/catalogue quality and operational excellence by collaborating with various IDQ partners
• Dive deep into existing data creation process to identify where the data quality issue is coming from, and make proposals to improve the process with simplicity
• Design a methodology to visualize and track data quality, to ensure various solutions are providing the expected result with highest standard
• Partner with global teams in designing, building, and deploying scalable discoverability improvement solution
• Learn and understand broad range of Amazon’s latest development plans, reach out to relevant team and drive for Life&Leisure to be one of the early adaptor
This role requires technical understanding as well as hands-on program management skills. The environment is very fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, passionate about the customer, and is comfortable in working with numerous stakeholders across the organization and worldwide.