Amazon Video services (Amazon Video, Prime Video, Amazon Originals) are changing the way people watch movies and TV shows by offering access to thousands of movies and TV shows that you can stream for free with a Prime membership, rent or buy.
As Amazon continues to rapidly expand and evolve its digital video services, we are looking for a self-motivated and creative public relations professional to join the Amazon Japan communications team to help create and execute communications strategies and events to successfully launch new services and support the growth of the Amazon Video business.
This person should demonstrate strong organizational skills and high judgement, set high standards, have the ability to think outside of the box and long-term while managing the short-term, and enjoy working in a fast-paced culture. Key Responsibilities:
· Support in planning and executing strategic communications plans to drive awareness for the Amazon Video business
· Develop and manage the execution of television series publicity campaigns with series talent where applicable
· Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media
· Manage external public relations agency on strategy and daily operations
· Keep current on trends, issues and news about both the business and entertainment industries
· Effectively represent Amazon as a spokesperson for assigned businesses as necessary
· Work closely with the PR and marketing teams in Japan and globally to maximize mutual effects