Alexa consumer marketing team is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help increase awareness and engagement with published Alexa in Japan through innovative merchandising and co-marketing campaigns with leading partners.
This Marketing Manager for this business will be responsible for helping define, build, and execute merchandising campaigns to increase engagement rates. This role will play a pivotal part in increasing discovery of feature across channels and will need to create merchandising plans in partnership with the product and marketing teams. Marketing Manager will create co-marketing campaigns with top brand name turning them into top engagement with customers. This role will also be responsible for the marketing launch and will need to create launch plans in partnership with the devices marketing team and the relevant partner. The feature-merchandising and co-marketing will be based on insights and analysis of the customer base, audience profile, and the need to surprise and delight customers that grow with customer usage. A crucial component of the role will be managing and optimizing campaigns based on results to increase effectiveness and performance.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Create and develop a comprehensive Japan merchandising plan for new features across channels
· Define process and prioritization model for content merchandising using customer data and segmentation insight
· Plan, coordinate and execute merchandising initiatives including testing, measuring, and shifting execution based on results
· Work across teams to effectively integrate features into channels owned by other teams
· Optimize the customer on-site experience for owned merchandising channels
· Create and manage Japan content calendar for all merchandising channels
· Define and prioritize marquis list of Japan feature partners for co-marketing
· Design, build and execute individualized co-marketing campaigns with managed publishers
· Work closely with BD team to pitch co-marketing plans for joint launch campaigns
· Analyze results and make changes to execution plans for improved campaign performance and ROI
· Manage co-marketing budget, forecasting, and reporting on a monthly basis