Amazon is the biggest E-commerce company in the world, and Amazon CN Technology team is focusing on building cutting edge web application to improve the core online shopping experience. In this team you will have the opportunity to develop cool features that will run on Amazon websites to impact millions of Amazon customers. The team is also producing innovative ideas every day to make the customers feel the website is intelligent.
The CN Technology team operates very much like a startup – it moves quickly and is constantly innovating. However, you have the full resources of Amazon at your disposal, allowing you to move at even greater speed. You will find that the team works in a very agile fashion, delivering new features every few weeks, adapting to customer needs as well as delivering against long-term goals.
We faces the real challenging tech problems. Each day team members are solving tough computer science and engineering problems that are often encountered nowhere else. We are looking for outstanding Software Development Engineer who combines superb technical, communication and analytical skills. As an SDE in CN Tech team:
- You will learn to use different Amazon technologies to build your software, such as Amazon Web Services, DynomoDB, S3, etc.
- You will have opportunities to deal with big accessing traffic, large amount of data, complicated business logic and high expectation of real user experience.
- You will work closely with experienced engineers who are skillful to build system with high scalability, extensibility and availability. They might come from different teams and different countries.
- You are highly encouraged to build an end-to-end system, that means website is only one part, you also need to build the related backend service and metrics system as well.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs