Are you passionate about improving the customer experience? Does coordinating across teams and countries sound exciting to you? If so, the Digital and Device (D2) Product Experience team is hiring a Product Experience Manager located in Amazon’s Tokyo office. Product Experience Managers for the Digital and Device (D2) organization develop a seamless end-to-end customer experience that eliminates current pain points and establishes new strategic experiences that surprise and delight customers. This role is cross-functional and will work collaboratively with product management, operations, engineering and other teams to identify, design, prioritize and deliver an excellent customer experience.
The ideal candidate has a strong focus on delivering innovative new digital and device product experiences for Amazon’s global product offering. He or she will consult and guide cross-functional product teams to deliver a holistic experience for customers.
In this role you will:
- Advocate on behalf of the customer during all business engagements to ensure a consistent and valuable experience.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the product and service environment, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
- Provide subject matter expertise to align with the D2 business, product and engineering teams, throughout the Product Development Process (PDP), during all phases of the product lifecycle.
- Foster experimentation and innovation to solve core customer needs and pain points in the product ecosystem.
- Contribute to strategic planning for the long-term product vision.
- Leverage customer insight and business analytics to provide insight to all relevant product/project stakeholders to create and drive change to improve the customer experience.