Are you passionate about customer care? Do you enjoy discovering and solving problems and managing teams in a fast paced environment? Do you like to identify and act on opportunities to improve customer experience? If so, the Seller Support Team is looking for an regional escalations manager for Japan.
Third-party sellers represent significant value to Amazon’s online retail customers and Seller Support helps drive success for these sellers through a combination of people, processes and services. We are a primary interface between sellers and Amazon – by direct interaction between our associates and sellers, by building communication tools that sellers use to receive help, and by driving cross-functional initiatives to improve the seller experience. Additionally, we possess a wealth of data regarding the reasons sellers contact us for help, and we use this information to identify and drive improvements to our seller solutions across the company.
As the Regional RC2 Ops Manager for Japan, you will be responsible for managing support teams focused on incident management and internal customer support, aligning business practices with your global peers and driving process improvement and problem management efforts to benefit local and global customers.
In this role, you will:
- Recognize inefficiency and identify ways to proactively reduce support requests through automation, documentation, and process improvement.
- Maintain operational awareness, anticipate challenges, be decisive, and exercise sound judgement in stressful situations.
- Work alongside a group of regional team leaders to define the priorities and track the metrics and key performance indicators for your teams.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to coordinate the support of new tools and services.
- Hire, develop, and actively mentor staff. Build a highly responsive, Customer focused Team committed to service delivery excellence
- Be available to your teams and provide direct oversight of escalated issues when needed to ensure prompt, effective resolutions