Amazon China Finance Business Services (FBS) Business Partnership team is seeking a Finance Manager to support Corporate AP. This position will work closely with various stakeholders to support business expansion, drive free cash flow, enhance controllership and improve process in Corporate AP space. Successful candidates will have the equivalent of 8+ years of professional experience with FP&A, business partnering, financial processes or project management. This role requires excellent communication and analytical skills. It's expected the candidate can work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects and initiatives.
Roles and Responsiblities:
- Partnering with internal and external Corporate AP stakeholders as well as other Finance teams to drive improvement activities, efficiency gains and decision support in procurement to pay process.
- Support business new initiatives and design operation process with controller-ship request. Own Corporate AP related projects aimed at delivering meaningful efficiencies for Amazon across the suite of Finance Business Services’ processes.
- Identify and own opportunities to drive free cash flow and/or operating margins.
- Communicating with Amazon business stakeholders in China, India, and Seattle, and with co-workers across the globe.
- Contributing to planning, forecasting and reporting Profit/Loss and working capital metrics.
- Building robust business case analyses of new programs, deals and acquisition proposals.
- Contributing to the prioritization of objectives and organizational development to help support rapid business growth and bring the Finance Business Services function to the next level of business partnering and support.
- Coordinating and/or playing a key role in business and operations reviews designed to identify expansion projects, changes in business trajectory, controllership enhancements and accounting risks.
- Driving vendor and customer issues to resolution enabling a virtuous cycle of opportunity for the greater business.
- Supporting the development of project roadmaps and working with multiple teams to implement effective long-term solutions which optimize the productivity of the team as well as that of our business partners.
- Work closely with service center operation team to drive the implementation of new business initiatives, system enhancement and process improvement.