Driving Consumables Private Brands is a critical area within Amazon. Do you want to be key team member tasked with ensuring this success? This is a big challenge but also a fantastic opportunity to take on a critical and highly visible role, driving results for the private brands team.
The Amazon Consumables Private Brands team is creating a global portfolio of premium consumables products to meet Prime customers' daily needs. We are looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Marketing professional with a strong customer focus.
This leader will have responsibility for the three functional roles: Marketing, Content Management, and Customer Insight. This leadership position will manage a high performing team whose primary goal is to create the beloved brands and deliver business results.
You must be a self-starter with strong analytical ability, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and an ability to drive innovative programs involving multiple stakeholders. In this role you will be expected to flex both analytical skills and creative muscles.
Build a team that will lead marketing, content management, and customer insight for the whole Consumables Private Brands.
· Create and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to maximize the long-term value of our customers
· Own reporting of key business metrics to the broader organization
· Ensure thorough and authoritative custom product content for the entire branded product line, including compelling product information and clear, concise product descriptions--as well as best-in-class editorial content, photography, and video
· Establishing a world-class destination for the brand, including landing pages. Creating, writing, reviewing, scheduling, and optimizing product website content using Amazon proprietary tools
· Create and evolve a full program of customer segmentation and primary and secondary insights needed to drive product testing, development and ongoing operations of multiple consumables categories and programs