Amazon has developed a number of innovative and fast-growing digital and mobile businesses including Amazon Kindle, Amazon MP3 and Cloud Player, Amazon Instant Video, Amazon Mobile shopping, and the Amazon Appstore for Android.
We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Site Merchandiser to support the demand and growth of Amazon device –Dash button business. You will create best in class website, email and social content, develop initiatives and create marketing campaigns to drive adoption of Dash Button to drive device and consumable sales. Leveraging the strength of our product lines, you will build strategies and execute the marketing plan to grow our Dash Button sales through both free and paid channels. You will partner with the go-to-market, product management, and retail organization to increase sales. The position will be based in Japan.
As a Site Merchandiser, you will drive all copywriting and localization for the Japanese audience and will be seen as the Amazon device's voice for Japan. You will support the planning of the merchandising calendar for device sales, and execute the plan. These include e-mail programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, and participation in Amazon site-wide events. You will also compile and analyze traffic and other web metrics, and report on performance to our management teams.
Technical requirements include HTML, XML and Excel. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams. In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills, this Site Merchandiser will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Key Responsibilities
· Supporting the planning and execution of the site merchandising calendars. This includes email programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, participation in Amazon site-wide events, browse tree design and search results
· Support Amazon device business' brand/voice for Japan, ensuring all copy is compelling and on-brand
· Develop, execute, and analyze creative test plans for marketing channels subject to management approval
· Create emails, category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and free search improvement projects
· Synthesize and analyze relevant site metrics
· Support the end to end on-site experience for Amazon device
· Act as the "business owner" for Dash Button marketing, understanding and reporting on campaigns, along with responsibility for driving projects and promotions to achieve business objectives
· Work closely with the design team on creatives for marketing campaigns