We are looking for a talented, smart, and enthusiastic leader to manage inventory planning, operations and project management within the Consumables business, which is one of our largest, most complex and fastest-growing businesses. The Senior Instock Manager will oversee planning and inventory management for a set of product categories as well as drive analysis and optimization of inventory management systems and processes to ensure we achieve world-class inventory availability and health. Additionally, the Senior Instock Manager will drive initiatives that improve sales, customer experience, and operational performance.
- Manage inventory availability and inventory health including: improved in-stock rates, inventory planning and systematic forecasting
- Optimize key system inputs to achieve highly automated replenishment
- Partner with internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and vendor management workflow, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually
- Drive process improvement and operational excellence within our vendor community by reducing costs, defects, and lead times, while increasing innovation, automation, and economies of scale
- Partner with vendor managers and marketing managers in driving sales and profitability growth
- Drive complex business analysis that identifies opportunities to improve cost structure and profitability