Amazon Japan is seeking for a results-driven and innovative HR Business Partner (HRBP) to drive the development and implementation of the HR strategies, working closely with our fast growing business teams in Tokyo headquarters.
In this position, you will partner with various business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies; people and organizational development, support recruiting activities, take ownership on performance management and so on. Working closely with Talent Management team, Learning & Development team, Compensation & Benefit team, Recruiting team and other talented HR people in Japan and other locations, you will be also responsible for driving HR projects and initiatives across company, design and deliver management training, review job families, design and create policies, process Kaizen project and other key initiatives.
In this role, you will be able to have great opportunities for developing your HR specialties with wide aspect of HR activities in a fast paced and innovative environment.
As an HRBP, you will be required to interface effectively with professionals at all levels. You'll demonstrate your excellent communication skills, strategic thinking and planning ability, strong business acumen, and the agility to function in growing organizations. Responsibilities:
- Translate business priorities into HR strategy, while balancing strategy with operational execution, rolling up sleeves and utilizing data to drive decision making and deliver results.
- Partner with business leaders of corporate organization in Amazon JP and other locations to develop and execute the HR strategies and planning activities that foster organizational / people effectiveness.
- Support client groups mainly on growing, organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Seek for opportunity to develop pipeline of future leaders and support internal transfer or rotation program across the Retail business organization.
- Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders.
- Work with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Working with hiring managers and recruiters, support recruiting activities and involve decision making process of hiring.
- Drive HR projects and key initiatives with global / local HR team, design and deliver management training, review job families, design and create policies, process Kaizen project and other key initiatives.