This position oversees Product Management for Fire TV. This person will own a product category and will be responsible for strategic initiatives such as forming the Go-to-Market plan and product management for Fire TV within Amazon Devices, as well as defining and delivering the sales strategy with the ultimate goal of maximizing device sales. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. He/she will be analytical, customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines co-working with various stakeholders including marketing, finance and operations team. You must have the ability to quickly formulate plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
You are the perfect candidate for this role if:
· You have led strategic initiatives such as forming the Go-to-Market plans and product management for consumer devices and worked with a cross-functional team of business, marketing and merchandizing, internal development team, designers and operations managers.
· You have led sales strategies and demand generation strategies for an ecommerce or retail business.
· You area a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
· You enjoy solving problems innovatively and are good at crafting solutions, both strategically and tactically.
· You use data to make the best decisions for your customer
· You communicate clearly and effectively with cross functional groups and senior management.
· You’re not afraid to getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
· You have the obsession to drive a best-in-class experience across our Amazon Devices.
· Leading the Amazon Devices' strategic initiatives such as forming the Go-to-Market plan and product management for Amazon devices and work with a cross-functional team of business, marketing and merchandizing, internal development team, designers and operations managers.
· Drive demand: includes running and developing new initiatives for selling devices on Amazon.co.jp.
· Have obsession to drive a better customer experiences through everything that we do here at Amazon.
· Support definition of customer services policies to improve best customer experiences.
· Role is global in nature – will work with teams in other markets. Build strong internal relationships across Amazon. Influence internal teams including other regions to deliver the right results for our business growth.
· Ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including engineering, marketing, merchandising and operations.