Amazon Prime Video marketing team is looking for a highly motivated online marketing expert to own and develop our extensive social media marketing.
We’re seeking an social media manager who can leverage digital expertise in the planning, execution and optimisation of our social advertising as well as organic social communication. This role will design and execute social campaigns, identify optimisation opportunities, and provide data-driven recommendations that maximises our social efforts and accelerates the adoption and engagement of Prime Video. This role requires someone with a demonstrated record of analytical rigor, creative problem solving, and flawless execution.
To achieve those goals, the successful candidate will need to leverage their proven track record of successful partnership with technical teams, keen analytical prowess, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and natural ability to build consensus with senior leaders.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Owns planning, implementation, management and optimisation of social campaign
- Design testing agenda to understand the drivers of our social advertising impact
- Partner with CI and tech teams to analyse data, derive insights, and guide our social analytics capabilities
- Collaborates with display, programmatic, search and other channel teams to drive innovative marketing campaigns
- Develop analytical framework for strategy development, KPI alignment to business goals, and the valuation of efforts for iterative test and learn growth.
- Evaluate new ad tech, social/messaging platforms and creative ad formats