Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, solving complex technical, operations and business problems by delivering innovative solutions? If so, then the Amazon Device, Catalog Operations Product and Systems (COPS) team is where you want to be. We manage the software and content catalog, and we’re seeking an energetic, go-getter Operations Manager to help own the quality and efficiency of our software and contents certification process.
The right person for this role will have solid experience launching operations projects, managing deadlines and risks across multiple teams, and communicating effectively to stakeholders.
Our environment is very fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, energetic, a doer, biased for action, detail oriented, and comfortable tracking many threads across many teams. Role Responsibilities:
As the Manager, Content Operations, you will:
· Define the strategy for processing, publishing, and maintaining and apps/contents consumed by new Amazon device customers
· Ensure the catalog is ready for any new devices and country launches
· Recruit and manage the team responsible for implementing the app/content review guidelines and processes
· Create and optimize processes for adding new digital content quickly, while ensuring the content meets Amazon’s high quality bar and follows Amazon’s policies
· Manage the publishing cycle to minimize turnaround time and constantly improve ingestion processes
· Specify requirements for the technological systems and tools required to support the content operations business road map and goals
· Manage the content operations team to meet our selection expansion, quality, and service level goals
· Partner with other Amazon groups as necessary to implement the strategy and manage exception processes
· Above all, protect and enhance Amazon’s apps and content developers' and consumers' experience. Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing, test planning, test design for manual and automated testing, implementing and maintaining high quality tests, and execution.