Alexa is the ground-breaking personal assistant from Amazon that is re-inventing the Smart Home. Alexa enables control of the entire home with your voice, the simplest and most natural form of communication. The Alexa Smart Home mobile and website experiences are essential companions for Amazon Echo, Tap, and Echo Dot. Together, they form the platform that allows customers to interact directly with the connected home, controlling lighting and temperature today and enabling home automation experiences that customers have never dreamed of before.
Who We Are:
Alexa Smart Home team is an organization of full-stack engineers committed to bringing innovative Smart Home experiences to Amazon customers. We have deep expertise across the stack, from front-end to backend, iOS, and Android. We are data-driven and focus on making the smart home simpler and more convenient for people who use Alexa every day. We are growing rapidly in Seattle and looking for software development managers to build and lead talented engineering teams.
Who You Are:
▪ You lead a team of software engineers in the design, development, testing, deployment, and operation of full-stack, consumer or developer-facing APIs.
▪ You have a passion for IoT/Smart Home technology and want to own the vision for building Android experiences that customers have not yet dreamed of.
▪ You hire and develop highly-motivated engineers, building leaders in your division.
▪ You take ownership of the architecture, quality, performance, and operational excellence of the product your team produces.
▪ You are a cross-team leader.