The Amazon Digital Devices and Services team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to help negotiate and execute partnerships with Japan's largest Hardware Manufacturers and Consumer Package Goods (CPGs) companies for our Dash Replenishment Service (DRS). DRS is an innovative hardware and service offering developed as a collaboration between Digital Devices, Amazon Retail and AWS to take advantage of the Internet of Things (IoT) and smart home to automate the purchasing experience for millions of customers.
The Principal Business Development Manager will develop, support and grow strategic Amazon relationships for DRS in Japan that delight our JP customers. The ideal candidate has solid business judgment with a track record of successful strategic negotiations and relationship management in an international setting. Some key job functions of this position are:
- Serve as a key member of the Digital Devices and Services Business Development team to define and deliver partnerships with Hardware Manufacturers and CPGs for DRS.
- Manage both executive and working-level relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Execute partnerships to ensure that agreed contractual terms and obligations are met in a timely manner
- Align partner activities with internal marketing, product, legal, retail and engineering teams
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior management regarding progress and roadblocks