Interested in Amazon and designing new customer experiences? Come work with us! We are a team working on audio, speech, language and touch solutions that revolutionize how customers interact with Amazon's product and services including our suite of mobile apps and devices, like Amazon Fire TV. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history!
QA Engineers test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QA Engineers use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and/or user-level test automation tools. Software QA Engineers work with Software Development Engineers to understand features and technical implementation. Software QA Engineers also work with groups such as Product Management, User Experience Design, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests. Software QA Engineers are also responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
- Will work remotely with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Expert in software quality and testing methodologies
- Help triage bugs and incoming customer feedback bugs
- Evaluate bugs and provide enough information and logs in both the supported language and in English, so that the development team can easily debug the issue.