Amazon procures the products, for sale on its website, from millions of vendor partners worldwide. Amazon takes constant effort to maintain relationship with the vendors and involves selection addition, in-stock management, and marketing and merchandising.
Amazon Japan Retail is looking for a talented, customer-centric Sr. Program Manager (Sr. PM), Automation
. She/he drives the transition to hands-off-the-wheel (HOTW) vendor management (revenue growth, selection expansion, cost reduction, supply chain optimization, product availability improvement, and promotion recommendation), which is less manual intervention by partnering with Amazon global team in US and China. You will lead your team to manage the program lifecycle (plan, development, launch, expansion, improvement, and enhancement) for vendor management processes & operations based on the global standard method, which apply to tens of thousands of mid-small vendors for long tail products in entire JP Retails. You are expected to deliver results by a proven track record of making data-driven decisions, identifying and implementing process improvements, fostering strong stakeholder partnerships, and advocating on behalf of customers.
- Passionately advocate hands-off-the-wheel vendor management in Amazon Japan Retail
- Foster strong internal stakeholder partnerships
- Lead team in Japan (Tokyo/Sapporo) and China
- Work closely with the global team in US and China, and POC (Point of Contact) from each division to create a prioritized, tactical plan to set and achieve goals
- Encourage stakeholders to adopt new processes/operations, and collect feedback for further improvement by working with your team
- Cross functional collaboration on necessary processes to support business needs
- Integrate strong and clear analysis and business rationale into sound decision making
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects & business partnerships