Are you looking to lead radical and transformational innovations that create value for millions of customers while building a new billion dollar business? Do you want to work at a company where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Invention has become second nature at Amazon. The pace of innovation is only accelerating and the breadth of our businesses is expanding. Amazon’s growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The Content Manager, Consumer Marketing – role will own site merchandising for the Amazon Appstore marketing team across multiple products including Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and more. The person in this role will be responsible for the management of marketing technologies and processes to drive productivity across the organization. The role will assess and define customer requirements, then utilize and deploy systems in Japan. The role will also partner with the internal engineering team to recommend and evaluate new technologies and manage redundancies and outdated systems within the marketing organization. We are looking for a candidate that brings enthusiasm for this mission, passion for the audience, and creativity to challenge our way of thinking.
Technical requirements include HTML, XML and Excel. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction and work well with multiple teams. In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills, this Site Merchandiser will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
As the Content Manager, Consumer Marketing, your key responsibilities will include the following:
· Plan and execute the site merchandising calendar to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement
· Contribute to define online marketing and communication strategy to drive customers to visit Appstore
· Support Amazon Appstore’s brand/voice for Japan, ensuring all copy is compelling and on-brand
· Develop, execute, and analyze creative test plans for marketing channels
· Create emails, category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and free search improvement projects
· Analyze the performance of traffic, click, conversion rate, etc. in Appstore and make recommendations for improved execution and ROI
· Support the end to end on-site experience for the Appstore
· Work with legal, security and privacy teams to ensure requirements gathered are in compliance
Engage with US and other international teams to help them drive global success