Amazon is seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a desire to contribute to world class customer service to join us in a seasonal/short term position as a Customer Service Associate.
As an Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in resolving any and all customer facing problems. Associates may communicate with customers via phone, email and chat. Associates will utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast paced environment.
This is a Seasonal position and benefits, Training and Free Transportation should you work unsociable hours and stay in the designated transport zone.
Type of Role: Full Time Seasonal, shifted environment. We operate in a 24/7 environment supporting the North America and UK markets, most of our shifts are overnight and depending on your shift you might be required to work over weekends and public holidays. Shifts are either 4 days, 10 hours per shift or 5 days, 8 hours per shift.
Amazonians have the following skills:
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Uphold company values and respect every customer
• Exude patience and ownership with each customer
• Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both external customers and coworkers
• Ability to document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
• Comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present
• Composition skills-- ability to consistently compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customer issues
Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
• Ability to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
• Desire to continually learn
• Solution orientated and self-motivated
• Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
• Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation and instant messenger tools
• Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications will be subject to assessments and interviews.
All offers are subject to completion of a successful background, police clearance and reference checks.
Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 2 years