Amazon Music – Any Way You Want It.
Amazon Music is seeking an exceptionally talented Head of Acquisition Marketing to manage and execute programs across paid, earned, and owned channels to acquire new customers. Applicants must have demonstrated expertise in acquisition marketing - ranging across search marketing, digital display advertising, owned and operated channels, and social media marketing. This role will be responsible for standing up new acquisition marketing programs, testing aggressively, and prioritizing initiatives to scale acquisition marketing efforts. The role will also be responsible for managing a multi-million dollar acquisition marketing budget and manage a team of acquisition marketers.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to execute daily at the highest level. Having a strong analytical foundation is required. In addition to executing a variety of programs, the candidate will demonstrate strong and organized budget management skills and requires excellent leadership/management skills. Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop acquisition marketing strategy for all of Amazon Music.
- Lead at team of acquisition marketers focused on owned and paid channels.
- Manage and execute new customer acquisition campaigns.
- Manage and optimize a large, multi-million-dollar advertising budget.
- Leverage data to analyze and optimize programs.
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement and campaign performance.
- Reporting on progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics.
- Liaise with International teams to share best practices and testing plans.
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies, implement ongoing improvements and invest in areas that drive scalable results.
- Own key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews and present to senior executives.