Come invent and grow the future of device interaction with us and the rest of the world. Sound like your kind of challenge? Our mission is to push the envelope of what is possible and how far device experiences can go.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will lead, define, and drive visual, spoken language, and multimodal interfaces for Fire TV. How cool is that?!
You are a people-focused innovator. You’ll be expected to create attractive and enriching solutions for exciting and ambitious ideas that we haven’t even thought of yet. You are extremely proactive, as you will regularly find yourself in uncharted territory where the key to your success will be anticipating the future. You are a collaborator, and will be working side-by-side with product managers and engineers to bring your designs to life. You are a pragmatic visionary who can incorporate business goals into brighter and better future. And most importantly, you are exceptional at conceptualizing multimodal experiences, testing and iterating your way to strong and inspiring designs.
We are looking for a designer who can:
- Use rock-solid methods and techniques to produce the right UX artifacts for every given design situation
- Confidently explain design rationale used to create solutions in executive-level design reviews
- Combine experience, research, and analysis of information and data to inform UX improvement
- Appreciate and pursue great end-to-end experiences, paying attention to flow, context, microinteractions, performance, and change
- Speak authoritatively on concepts of voice interaction design in daily iterations with product managers, engineers, and testers
- Start simple while not losing sight of the long-term vision
- Thrive in a nimble, start-up like environment
- Communicate clearly and think quickly