Amazon Video is looking for a Sr. Vendor Manager with proven experience in leadership and detailed execution to lead the Digital Video Store and the Vendor Management team in Japan to change how our customers watch and enjoy video.
As the Sr. Vendor Manager, you are responsible for developing long-term contents and business strategies and defining the new processes and standards for how we work with partners, as well as daily partner negotiations and reporting. You will develop and implement action plans based on deep-dive analysis of consumer metrics and provide recommendations on promotional opportunities. This role is also expected to sign new vendors to build the widest selection of contents. You will lead a talented group of vendor managers to achieve these goals. Strong leadership and stakeholder skills are important, as is the ability to structure and refine processes.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work at one of the most innovative online video services in the world and brings opportunity for greater responsibility and advancement into a variety of roles at Amazon. Key Responsibilities
· Oversee the developing of long-term partner strategies and daily negotiations
· Own Digital Store contents plans and collaborate with marketing team for the optimized merchandising.
· Own and present to senior leadership key performance metrics around revenue, profit and business terms with vendors.
· Develop a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration.
· Use data to measure and understand customer behavior and apply those insights to our contents and business strategies, and negotiations.
· Sign new vendors for wider selection and negotiate with existing vendors for enhanced business terms.