We are looking for an exceptional candidate for B2B Marketing and Demand Generation Management in JP Amazon Seller Services. This person defines and executes marketing and demand generation strategy.
He/she will build and execute online and offline marketing strategy (Email, Asset Creation, Seminar, Exhibit and Attend Tradeshow,, Tele-marketing, List Buy, Advertisement, SEM). His/her responsibility is 1) to build Awareness and Branding 2) to nurture and hand off leads to sales units to help achieve business goals. This new experience is in the early stages of development, so you will be in on the ground floor of an exciting multi-billion dollar opportunity for Amazon. You will 1) define and execute the JP B2B Marketplace strategy including offline and online marketing taking into account country specific requirements 2) create buy-in for the strategy with key stakeholders across the world 3) rollout of a new marketing website 4) set-up a self-service registration channel on the this website to recruit B2B sellers at scale.
You must not only be able to think big and develop a high-level approach, but also roll up your sleeves and dig into the exceptional details. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities who strives to answer business/marketing questions rather than just producing numbers and who operates independently and works across multiple teams.
- Define and execute marketing strategy
- Develop messaging strategy for Amazon Seller Success initiatives and marketing deliverables
- Define, design and create marketing website and own traffic generation
- Own paid marketing initiatives, including campaigns and events, Deliver updates on marketing to senior leaders.
- Manage offline and online marketing plan collaborating with PR team
- Design and execute offline and online marketing tactics to generate, nurture and handoff leads to sales
- Plan and design Demand Generation marketing campaigns with various marketing & communication tactics such as emails, seminars, FC events and tele-marketing etc.
- Execute Demand Generation marketing campaigns to progress/nurture Sellers’ interest in the funnel, and hand off opportunities(leads) to sales reps at appropriate timing for follow up calls and sales closure
- Monitor progress and result of Demand Generation marketing campaigns, share results with PM and sales managers of Business Units
- Always savvy on new marketing tactics and improve Demand Generation strategy
- Lead the team to develop lead nurturing campaign and scoring strategy and deploy continuous analysis and improvement process