Amazon Product Imaging builds the world’s best online shopping experience through photography, video, graphic design, and usability design enabling millions of customers to make more informed purchasing decisions. Imaging at Amazon is a large and fast-growing network of teams located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia, focusing on fashion and product photography, photo retouching, graphic design, video and CGI production, automated image acquisition, and image support services. We are continually innovating and setting new industry standards for showcasing 10s of millions of products across multiple global marketplaces. We are obsessed with innovating on behalf of our customers, and continually push beyond the boundaries of traditional e-commerce photography and videography.
Amazon is looking for a dynamic Fashion photographer with a strong portfolio to work full time in our high volume, digital photo studio. The ideal candidate will be accomplished model photography, and demonstrate the ability to raise the creative bar through commercially relevant imagery. The ability to work within and across small interdependent teams is a must, as well as an understanding of the balance needed between artistry, communication, and partnership. The successful candidate will bring innovation to high-volume photographic workflows, reducing the operational cost while improving the quality of imagery produced.
· Execute high-quality digital photography for On-body category used on Amazon’s worldwide websites; maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
· Work with assistants to execute lighting tests and document practices
· Maintain photography style guides for Amazon’s photo studios
· Continuously improve workflows and processes
· Drive decisive on-set troubleshooting of photography challenges
· Balance individual productivity and execution, while maintaining high standards for shooting web-based images/video
· Partner with Studio Operations team to support merchandise inventory management and ensure loss prevention
· Learn, use, and become the primary subject matter expert on all studio production software and analytical tools
· Develop improved processes for existing categories; serve as the team expert in one or more categories of photography
· Assist with creating training and SOP materials
· Monitor and upholds extremely high safety and quality standards