Amazon has developed a number of innovative and fast-growing digital and mobile businesses including Amazon Kindle, Fire tablet, Fire TV, Amazon MP3 and Prime music, Amazon Instant Video and Prime video, Amazon Mobile shopping, and the Amazon App store.
The ideal candidate has strong marketing and product management experience, with deep customer instincts and an ability to influence diverse teams globally. S/he will balance creativity with analytics and agility with operational discipline and possess experience with data driven online direct marketing(traffic and session control, conversion rate, customer behaviors, digital industry, internal resources & processes, etc.), strong analytical skills be comfortable diving deep into the data, and deep insights into needs of customers and business. This role is inherently cross-functional – required to work closely with key stakeholders worldwide, as well as consumer marketing and other digital category teams in Japan. Required to manage team with site merchandisers and visual designers to analyze/seek opportunities and purpose, lead, execute projects, and deliver results toward business goals.
This position reports to Marketing Lead, Amazon devices.
As Sr Marketing Manager, you are responsible to drive all copywriting and localization for the Japanese audience and will be seen as the Amazon device's voice for Japan. Also, your main mission is to plan and develop merchandising calendar for Amazon device sales, execute the plan, report and review the results with takeaway for next actions. These include e-mail programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, and participation in Amazon site-wide events. You will also compile and analyze traffic and other web metrics, and report on performance to our management teams.
· Plan and execute site merchandising calendars. This includes email programs, new product launches, cross-category placements, participation in Amazon site-wide events, browse tree design and search results.
· Drive Amazon devices business' brand/voice for Japan, ensuring all copy is compelling and on-brand.
· Develop, execute, and analyze creative test plans for marketing channels subject to management approval in Japan and Seattle.
· Create emails, category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and free search improvement projects.
· Synthesize and analyze relevant site metrics.
· Support the end to end on-site experience for Amazon devices and accessories.