· Amazon's Video team is looking for a highly-motivated, innovative and results-oriented Marketing Manager to join the team, and help grow our business. The role will focus on the marketing and planning of our key Exclusove and Original TV shows and films. This role will span co-ordination across a wide-range of cross functional teams and external partners which will include vendors, production companies and talent agencies. You will be a successful marketeer that delivers results and have worked within the media or entertainment industry, agency or client side.
You will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience planning and executing marketing campaigns across big cross functional teams, and will feel comfortable in negotiating with key business partners and global Amazon teams to gain alignment on marketing plans and ultimately manage all aspects of the project execution.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, has the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others and drive results.
- Develop and manage overall marketing plans to ensure flawless execution of our Exclusive and Original TV show and films from conception to launch
- Partner with a wide-range of internal teams (from Marketing to Tech teams) to identify and prioritize needs for the Exclusive and Original shows and films and ensure immaculate planning.
- Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and meet committed delivery timelines.
- Document and present strategies and periodic updates to internal and external audiences.
- Overall stakeholder’s management and project progress reporting on a regular basis.