Amazon Media Group (AMG) is looking for a motivated, analytical, product thinker self-starter to provide rich insights for our advertisers and help pave the path for the next generation of display advertising products. Display Advertising is one of Amazon's fastest growing and most profitable businesses, and Amazon's robust data is a fundamental differentiators. Providing high quality, actionable insights is a crucial key to our success.
On one end, the Insights Manager is a very customer centric position working closely with AMG's CPG sales teams to deliver robust data-driven insights, drive campaign strategy, and help drive innovation on behalf of our advertisers. On the other end, you will take customer needs and insights to envision new products and tools to help develop them with our engineering and platform teams.
You will have responsibility for multiple high-profile CPG clients. First and foremost, you will collaborate with the team to service clients (pre-, mid-, and post-campaign) by utilizing our suite of targeting and analytics products. In addition, you will use the knowledge about our customers to develop new products and tools working closely with our engineering teams and informing the direction of measurement and analytics products.
- You will utilize Amazon's marketing measurement and data platforms to help our CPG advertisers understand the impact of their marketing investments with Amazon (sometimes this will entail pulling a standard report, and mining millions of rows of data for insights!)
- You will work closely with sales and account management to make data-driven decisions around media planning and strategy
- You are responsible for the relationship with our clients' analytics and insights teams to jointly drive test plans, research and innovation
- Represent the "voice of the customer", identifying repeatable solutions that can be built to scale to serve more advertisers. Act as a liaison to product teams to help productize these solutions
- Advocate and educate clients and internal teams on Amazon's ad platform products