An exciting and rare opportunity to lead the mass marketing for Prime Video, the biggest Movie and TV streaming service. We are seeking a talented and experienced marketing professional to lead our above-the-line marketing. This activity which is biased toward TV but has also included bursts of activity across Outdoor, Radio, Press, Cinema and Online. This role will also will lead our events calendar with the support of line management. These events could be supporting our latest new content launch, our latest new functionality or celebrating our newest device. These events will be supported by a broad range of marketing channels but this role will play a lead role in keeping these channel owners up-to-speed with any calendar changes and ultimately pull together everyone’s activity plans into one summary Events document for VP review.
This role reports into Prime Video’s Senior Manager responsible for Traffic generation, Acquisition and Awareness and so this role will work very closely with a broad range of experienced marketing professionals; Search, Associates, Display, Direct Mail, Social, Email plus marketing across mobile, games console and internet TV devices. The high profile nature of this Mass Marketing role, however, will ensure a close working relationship with both the Marketing & Merchandising Director in JP and the Vice President of International Expansion in US.
The successful candidate will have shown that they can work autonomously and be as comfortable handling details as they are thinking big. Importantly the successful candidate will have shown that they understand that Amazon is highly data-centric and understand how to measure the cost-efficiency of offline marketing.RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Own the Prime Video mass marketing strategy across all media
- Build and execute plans and programs to deliver that strategy at scale
- Purchase of offline/online media while being primary point of contact with relevant media agencies
- Briefing above-the-line creative to Creative team/agency. Ensuring creative output reflects performance data
- Effective management of the Mass Marketing budget
- Analyze marketing activities and their impact on business results
- Serve as a mass marketing expert internally and liaison externally with media and agencies on their direction, best practices, and new opportunities
- Develop methodologies for monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and implement ongoing improvements.
- Reporting on progress against goals and relevant mass marketing metrics to senior management.
- Owning key business metrics, supporting in-depth business reviews and presenting to senior management
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketers and teams across Amazon and externally with partners
- Establishing effective and efficient working relationships with Film/TV studios