You can help change the future of Movies and TV in Japan with Amazon. Offering thousands of Movies and TV shows to stream online, including recent cinema blockbusters, exclusives and now our own US and Japanese Prime Original content, Prime Video is changing the way people watch Movies and TV and we want you to be a part of it.
As Senior Customer Development Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for using our pioneering Video Roll and Outbound Marketing products to shape the customer experience for our most engaged customers, and ensuring they get the most value out of Prime Video. Through strategic thinking, strong data-driven customer insight and passionate ownership of your channels, you’ll define and implement marketing programs that communicate differently with customers depending on their individual context, proving concepts that can then be applied to the wider marketing organization. As part of an innovative, ambitious and tight-knit global marketing organization, you will collaborate regularly with international teams to help improve worldwide strategy for your channels.
You’ll be a passionate advocate of Prime Video’s best-in-market video content selection and features, with both a hunger for seeking out new opportunities to move the dial and the clarity of vision to plan complex tests. You will have shown that you can take accountability for developing strategy and driving a channel to increased scale and performance, that you are as comfortable diving deep into complex analytical problems as you are thinking big, but that you can stay on top of tactical execution at the same time. You will also have an aptitude for drafting compelling copy, the skills to manage external agencies and an eye for compelling visual creative. As a result of the increasing importance and emergent nature of the channels you’ll interact at all levels of seniority in the company, presenting and influencing up to VP-level.The role:
- Manage the Video Roll and Outbound (Email, App Notifications) Marketing channels to increase long-term customer engagement
- Work closely with global Video Roll Product team to optimize the channel for different customer contexts and placements
- Optimize the creative of our Video Roll Marketing through creative testing and inform global best practice
- Improve the video asset creation process by developing productive relationships with external vendors/agencies and internal teams
- Define and own the Outbound Marketing strategy for increasing Prime Video customers’ usage and future active rate
- Deliver regular deep dive campaign and channel level analysis to senior stakeholders which drives significant and ongoing channel performance improvement
- Deliver reports to senior stakeholders on progress against goals, targets and key project deliverables