Amazon is looking for an experienced leader to support Amazon's relationships with publishers in the digital arena. This individual will be an important team member contributing to customer experience by working with our publishing partners to increase the quantity and quality of titles available to customers. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for adding selection from new and existing publishing relationships.
- Manage relationships and negotiate contracts, including major publishing partners.
- Working with publishing partners, contribute to the timely delivery of digital assets to ensure "in stock" on the first possible time and date where we have the rights to sell the product.
- Build internal and external metric reports that drive new selection.
- Coordinate with accounts payable and vendor payments to ensure agreement terms are executed accurately.
- Work with internal and external partners to resolve merchandising and content receipt issues.
- Influence the whole publishing industry to drive the shift to digitization by presenting the positive effect and sharing success stories through various industry bodies