Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Accept/record POs released from Kindle business team; Prepare the import documents;
- Verify with vendors/forwarders whether the gate in time will be the same as PO's requirement
- Arrange trucking with the carrier
- Check and verify customs clearance form draft
- Monitor the whole customs clearance process. Solve and help coordinate the close of exceptional cases
- After the receipt of tax/duty notification, settle the payment of tax/duty
- Monitoring the cargo releasing by the customs until the cargo was inbound into FC
- Kindle Global Transfer export customs clearance documents preparation
- International transportation for Kindle testing samples
- CCC certificate exemption for Kindle testing products
- Logistics service charge settlement with service providors
- 3-5 years of experience with operation handling of import and export, preferably with 3+ years of Import & Export handling in Retail industry or Forwarder industry
- Sound understanding of China Import and Export Regulations.
- Proven experience to manage forwarders & carriers
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Internal & External communication skill
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excel Analysis ability is a plus
- Ability to turn complex compliance operation requirements into scalable processes.
- Common sense
- Great judgment capability
- A good sense of humor